Search

воскресенье, 15 января 2012 г.

Happpy new OOP year!

   So... I failed C++ last semester. Why? Well, first of all I was a bit too lazy, and unlucky - all the staff I was preparing for some reason got completely useless on the exam and second test. So yeah, I barely made it through test one, failed test two, I guess I should've expected something like this on the exam.
This semester I'm planning to fix stuff I failed last time, let's see...
- Learn Templates
- Repeat Link lists
- Learn how they can work together
- Get a book (I'll probably work on it this week)
- Repeat files and binary
This should cower... most of the course, I will also try to make appointments with the teacher so I can insure that I know everything... Most of it.
   Ok, this looks right. I hope things will work out for me this time, I'm not sure about the team, but it will be alright. I guess I should go to sleep... Classes at 8 am is a fair "punishment" for my laziness.
Good luck for me and everyone who's reading!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий