Search

воскресенье, 8 апреля 2012 г.

Study day part 0: Da List!

Ok, so, test is tomorrow. And I know I should sit all night and study, instead of getting a good sleep. So! I'm going to study all day, and prepare my notes.
Cocke, dubstep and notes. Let's do this. I will start with the list of things I need to repeat and/or include in my notes. All next post will be related to each one of these (I hope). Here is the list:
1. Copy constructors. Why do we need them and where are we using them?
2. Template linklists. I NEED a good example of that.
3. Binary. Because they will be on the test.
4. Binary Files. Same here.
5. Multiple inheritance. OF COURSE! (c)
6. Exceptions. Won't hurt.
7. Command line arguments. I know them, but just in case.
Also, this list will be updated with link to related posts, just in case.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий