Search

суббота, 17 сентября 2011 г.

Assignment Start

 *14:10*
Ok, so it's Sunday, weather is no the best I've seen, but I don't care since it pretty warm inside and I can start working in the first assignment in this Semester. Coke - here, snacks - here, music - playing. Goals for today:
- Download Console Files
- Double check the requirements
- Write the Display Function
- Check the Display Function
- Submit
- Do the other homeworks/labs so I can rest tomorrow
So, let's start...

*14:55*
Ok, so... I have some problems with the Console code, for some reason it won't create the Console object. I guess it's the problem of the Matrix, so I should download Visual Studio and try there.  The problem is - I've never used Visual Studio... This might take a while...
Or I could also Google and figure out how compile with cmd on Windows... That also might take a while...

*17:00*
Ok, the good new are - I actually got a working Visual Studio... The Problem is... The Error I have still isn't fixed... I need to think about it...

*17:10*
Ok, so I spend around... 3 hours doing almost nothing, there are still no Updates on the Wiki web-site, and the SVN version of the console file tells "Still Incomplete"... I guess I'll give it a rest, write a letter to the professor (I HOPE it will get thought). So yeah. Now I'm gonna check other Blogs and  sites for info, and probably will do other subject's home work... Too bad...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий