Search

четверг, 8 сентября 2011 г.

First Post

  So, this is my first... "post", I guess. I'm not sure what I'm going to do here, I've never used blogs before but it's not that hard to figure out. Sooo... Yeah. I little test.
My name is Dzmitry Kavalchyk, I am from Belarus,  and I'm a student of Seneca Collage in Toronto. I study Computer Programming, this a very interesting and challenging course. If you're reading this, that means that you are my teacher... or one of my classmates... or you're far in the future where I'm a very famous and rich person and people want to find out how it all started. (I had to re-write this part Twice - "Undo" function doesn't work well, but nothing major)
Any way, welcome, and thank you for spending your time on reading this.
Also, random code: 
#include "main.h"
#include "getPosInt.h"


int main() {
int i;

i = getPosInt(MAX);
cout << "You entered " << i << endl;

I think that went well...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий