Search

воскресенье, 25 сентября 2011 г.

Edit Function 3 - Finale

*14:00*
I will try to finish it today. I need to make and test those changes:
- Offset setting. 90% (Double check and testing)
- Cursor setting 90%  (Double check and testing)
- Cursor moving 90% (Double check and testing)
- Too many characters 40% (Writing and testing)
This shouldn't take too much time, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss something important and it won't be finished completely, but I tried at least. I also found that bag from backspace case I was talking about last time, so i need to fix it as well.

*15:00*
Everything so working.. except the INSERT part. I need to code it based to the conditions I have... That might take a while...

*16:40*
Aaaannnnddd.... Yes. I think it's done. I mean, I'm pretty sure, there are at least A Lot of thing I didn't test for, and somehow missed while reading the conditions for a few times, but it looks good, I didn't find any bugs and it at least meats Most of the conditions. So yeah... fingers crossed.

*16:47*
Nope! Wait. One last this.
- The user terminates editing cases. 0%
So, I'm going to Save everything into temp variables and then put everything back.

*17:15*
Ok, if the way I do it is the right way, I'm going die of laugh. On one hand it's logical - make separate cases for separate keys, but having same 4 lines in each and every case makes me giggle. I guess it will change in the future but I still have my doubts.
Any way... Fingers crossed... Again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий